Intermittent Fasting has become a popular wellness technique over the last few years.
Research supports a variety health benefits can occur using Intermittent Fasting including:
- Mitochondrial Recovery (renewal of your energy producing organelles in your cells)
- Gut Recovery (improving function of this crucial membrane and our microbiome)
- Ketosis (burning more fat stores for fuel which activates longevity genes)
- Activation of Sirtuins (proteins which repair DNA damage)
- Autophagy (cell rejuvenation by cleanup of dangerous cellular garbage including damaged proteins & viruses)
- Better sleep
- Weight loss/maintenance
However, as popular as Intermittent Fasting is, there is a lot of misinformation out there about how to do it, when to do it, what you can and cannot consume…. it’s confusing.
Join our FREE 7-day Intermittent Fasting Mistakes Course and discover the top mistakes people make with Intermittent Fasting so you can avoid them and be better and more efficient at IF by understanding how it works, and implementing science-backed tips and tricks.